My very first skydive.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Attitude

The last of the human freedoms is to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances.  
Victor Frankl 


Not too long ago I wrote about running and attitude. I find myself in need of some inspiration as the final days of 2011 are upon us. Here's what I found:


Carl Jung says it's : a "readiness of the psyche to act or react in a certain way".
 Hmm. I need to ready my psyche. Ok, I'm on it.



Then I found this:

This dude needs to ready his psyche too.


My dad would agree with this:
He's big on attitude. In fact he's my 'attitude' role model.

Libby would say this:


And I love her for it.

Several of my students would embrace this:


This is sometimes how I get through my workday:


None of these are the funk-breaking-ass-kicking that I need.

This is closer:


I'm off to ready my psyche for tomorrow.









No comments:

Post a Comment